Westlake SL369 All Terrain Radial Tire Review
The Westlake SL369 tire is made for off-road and highway use. Featuring a multipurpose all-terrain tread pattern, the Westlake SL369 off road radial tire handles rocky landscapes, rugged terrain, and muddy turf with ease. This Westlake SL369 review covers the tire features, available tire sizes, tire pros and cons, and mentions some vehicles that can use this tire.
Suitable for SUVs, pickup trucks, and crossover vehicles, this tire offers good performance at a lower price than many competitor tires. The deep tread blocks and aggressive tread pattern give this tire a lengthy tread life. For additional toughness and durability, the inside of this steel-belted tire contains a polyester cord body, and the wide grooves repel water to reduce the possibility of hydroplaning.
Westlake SL369 All Terrain Tire Features
- Made with an integrated block design, this tire offers enhanced traction, an improved ride, and good wearability.
- Featuring multi-circumferential grooves, this tire repels dirt and water and provides good performance in wet conditions.
- The tested tread pattern helps this tire perform well in both off-road and on-road applications.
- The Westlake SL369 tread depth is specifically designed to quiet road noise, while the detailed siping blocks expand the tread surface for enhanced ride stability.
Pros & Cons
The pros include:
- Off-road and on-road traction
- Good tread life
- Comfortable ride
- Great value
The cons of this tire include:
- It would be nice to see this tire offered in more sizes.
- The tire could perform better in an off-road atmosphere in deep mud.
Vehicles That This Tire Fits:
Some of the vehicles that this tire fits on includes:
- Dodge Ram, Dakota, and the Durango.
- Ford Ranger and the F-Series
- Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Suburban, and the K-Blazer
- Toyota Highlander, Tacoma, and the 4-Runner
This is only a short list of cars that this tire fits.
The 15-inch tire is available in the following sizes:
The 16-inch tire is available in the following sizes:
The 17-inch tire is available in the following sizes:
The 18-inch tire is available in the following size:
Some Additional Info
This tire is a good choice for someone who’s looking for a low-cost, all-terrain tire. Although this tire doesn’t offer the same level of performance as brand-name tires from Nitto, BFGoodrich, and Michelin, this tire handles its own. You can expect good traction on wet and dry surfaces and good light terrain performance.
Warranty information for this tire isn’t currently available on the site. However, if you shop on Amazon, you can request the warranty information from customer service.