Westlake SV308 tires are the perfect choice for a smart and safety conscious driver. They are designed to handle wet terrain and have been applauded for their quality and top-notch performance. These ISO-certified tires are available in various sizes to fit several types of vehicles, including SUVs, trucks, and CUVs. For more info, continue reading this Westlake Tires SV308 review.
The main feature that this tire boasts is circumferential grooves. The dual grooves are well embedded in the tire. This has a multidimensional advantage. It enables the tire to evacuate water and ride safely in wet terrain.
The ability to operate safely om muddy and watery roads is also enhanced further by directional tread designs. While the treads are a very important facet of tires, especially tread depth, the fact that they have been purposely designed for water evacuation is very significant. The tractions are designed well enough to use in light snow conditions as well, and as such, these tires are suitable for year-round use in some areas.
Westlake tires SV308 are made for high performance with a tread design rated from H, V, or W. The tread depths are of international standard. The tire allows for safe cornering and great balance in sharp corners. The unidirectional tread paths also enable the tires to be peform well at high speeds.
The tread pattern is also suitable for shorter braking distance. In addition, the reinforced silica material in the tread pattern has an added advantage of enhancing steering responsiveness. This is because silica reduces rolling resistance.
With reinforced silica material in the tread pattern, Westlake sv308 mileage is longer than the average tire. The silica compound makes it possible that you’ll get enhanced fuel economy, which is always a plus.
A Quick Review of the Pros and Cons
• The tire is well suited for both warm and wet conditions and has a high heat resistance capacity.
• They are also very safe for high-speed driving as the tread paths are well designed.
• You’ll experience a smooth ride, as rolling resistance is reduced.
• The tire tread paths are made of a strong compound–silica–which offers enhanced durability.
• The tire comes with a warranty and a 45-day guaranteed return policy for peace of mind.
• The tires are not studdable for winter conditions. Studding is essential in winter conditions as the metal studs dig into snow.
Nonetheless, it was actually the intention of the manufacturer to not add this feature, as studding is known to destroy roads in normal weather conditions. In its place, the manufacturer supplemented unidirectional tread patterns to improve traction.
Interested in Other Tires?
You can read more Westlake Tire reviews here.